Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I just spoke with the family. Alex had a good night.

His fever is gone which is very good. The cultures haven't come back with any kind of bug and the doctors say that a fever can accompany injuries.

The doctors are limiting Alex's visitors to family members only. The family is not going into his room but looking in on him at the window to his room. Alex needs to rest. The doctors think it will help him if the activity around the bed is reduced.

Thank you for your continued prayers.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I have just receieved links to this email. Thank you so much for keeping us informed. (from Boston) Alex and his family are in our thoughts.

Stacy and Shawn Hollars

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord,

You know Alex so much better than I do. You know his injuries and his need. You also know his heart. Lord, I ask that you be with Alex now, working in his life. Lord, I pray for Alex and his family because Your Word says I should pray for his healing. I believe you hear this prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of Your promise. I have faith in You to heal Alex and embrace his family in Your love. Amen